Saturday, Setptember 28, 2019
Programm in progress
H: 09:30 - 12.30 - Meeting room, ground floor, at Palazzo del Comune
|In collaboration with|
|Instructor: Pietro Formis||www.pietroformis.com|
• INTRODUCTION TO UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY: Equipment, approach, technique, tips & tricks.
• PHOTOGRAPHER'S POINT OF VIEW: Underwater photography and its role in environmental communication.
• INTRODUCTION TO POST PRODUCTION: Post production for underwater photography overview, tools and equipment.
• RAW DEVELOPMENT: From basic settings to selective adjustment tools. RAW development complete workflow.
reserved for students of the "Istituto Superiore "B.Carniello" in Brugnera (PN) - Graphics and Communication sector - Second Appointment, Final Phase.
• didactics and practical outdoor applications
9:00 am - Meeting - 12:00 Return
Tutors: Circular Photography Palmarino - www.cfpalmarino.com